Friday, March 04, 2005

Damn...

C6...

>_>

<_<

>_>

I expected a C5....

WHO CARES?! =D



I ****ING PASSED! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!@!!!!!!!U1iu1iu1iUI!UI1u

Haha.

Anyway, the entire class passed. Congrats to all! Ko Sing shed some tears because she didn't make her expectations. Get it right next time then! There's a second chance in somethings sometimes! =D

However, it's scary to see that some people cried because they got an A2...and here I am being quite happy with my C6...scary...

As for me, I am happy with what I have. Hahaha.

After the whole thing was over, I followed Alice, Zhang Qian, Tan^2 and Ricky/Watson/whatever-his-name-is to watch Hitched. Decent comedy show, but being an Adrenaline junkie, it was boring. Haha. However, if I step back and see it as a romance comedy movie, it is a pretty good one.

However, how do you get a girl of your dreams?

Alice said that I probably learned a lot from the movie as to how to do that to get her (ZQ follows up after the usual "Who's her?" question: Pei Hua). Well, I am born with those skills, perfected many years ago before I even heard the word "love" =P

Nah, seriously. I just like being myself. The old sadistic and rubbish self many have come to known. How come it's always guys chasing the girls, and never the other way around?

Hahahahaha.

Like hell that will happen.

Then again..this is 2005...

Ah well.

Also, am I at times too kind? I seem to have some kind of reputation that I am kind. But hey, that's me. When someone is in need of help of some sort, and I can do it, why not? I mean, it isn't going to kill me or something.

Then again, I seem to be always helping the girls whenever they ask. >_<

Gaah. But then, how the heck am I supposed to refuse a lady?

That's just not me. Whenever I can, I don't refuse them.

To date, I have only turned down requests...I dunno..twice?

Aack..

But I like being helpful. The smile that they (not only the girls) give you after helping them, is worth all that trouble.

Also, I didn't know that a flute is that heavy. Then again, my bag didn't have crap since I do filing constantly. So, helping Alice carry that thing around isn't that bad. Hahaha.

Basically, I like being...ME. I don't like acting just to please people/whatever, although it maybe necessary at times. If you don't like me, too bad. Or maybe you can tell me how I can be...likeable. LoL.

People do need to change at times, right? Suggestions are always welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home